Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Nancy Drew 2011 Convention Clues #27

Win Nancy Drew Prizes!

I'm going to be giving away a prize a week here at the Blog leading up to the convention--there are 4 weeks so there will be 4 prizes. This week's prize is one of our Hidden Window coin purses as shown.

To win this prize, you must comment on this week's convention clues Blogs. We've posted 2 so far and this one and there will be more later in the week. All those who comment (include your full name when commenting) will be entered into the drawing. Prizes will be given out at the convention. These weekly prize drawings are only open to those attending the Charlottesville, VA convention!

Also, anyone who follows in LuAnn's footsteps and shares a photo of you and/or your collection and a brief bio and your collecting info, will also be entered to win that week's prize.

Jenn:)

7 comments:

Shell in the City said...

This is my comment. I can't wait until the convention. Shelli Simontacchi

Wirt&Tandy-fan said...

Yes, it is only a short time away and I too am excited. This should be a very different experience than last years convention, but I bet it will just as much fun!

debra frazier

Lea said...

The "Charlottesville Commemorative" coin purses turned out really nice!

-- Lea

Janet said...

I love those little coin purses. They look perfect. I think everyone will want one.

LuAnn Sgrecci O'Connell said...

I like to write poetry, but I never considered Nancy Drew as an inspiration. I have been revisiting the books to see just what it is that was so meaningful to me as a child (which I mentioned in my intro on this blog).

LuAnn Sgrecci O'Connell said...

This is intriguing! I like to write poetry but never considered Nancy Drew as a topic or inspiration. I have been rereading the series recently to revisit what it was about them I found so meaningful as a child (mentioned in my intro on this blog). I look forward to hearing more from Lisa Kwong.

Lisa K said...

Hi Luann, I look forward to meeting you in Charlottesville and talking poetry! Lisa Kwong