Friday, June 12, 2009

Pre-Order Your 2010 Nancy Drew Engagment Calendar!

Hi Everyone,

I'm selling the 2010 Nancy Drew Engagement Calendars here and at my website. I'm doing pre-orders. They will ship end of July/early August once I get them in.

I am offering them to Sleuths for a discount!

10.50 each plus 3.75 shipping=$14.25. Add .50 each for shipping for additional calendars ordered. That's USA shipping. If you're in Canada or elsewhere, contact me for a quote.

My Pay Pal is: nancydrewsleuth@aol.com or you can send a check or money order to me at:

Jennifer Fisher
P.O. Box 128
Higley, AZ 85236-0128

View an image of the calender here.

It will feature 52 classic covers--Tandy, Nappi, Gillies. A lot of these come from scans of my collection though they also used some they had on hand and a couple of Jennifer White's djs for some harder to find 3rd art djs. Then sprinkled throughout are internal illustrations. I think it turned out pretty nice!

If it does well this may lead to a page-a-day calendar!

Jenn:)

No comments: