Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Nancy Drew 2011 Convention Clues #2

Peacock Shoes Anyone?

5 stylish pairs found in a Google/etsy/eBay search. Lord knows I have way too many shoes, but I find a few of these shoes clever! I'm not sure how often I'd wear them though... But shoeaholics know there's just something about a great shoe. Nancy Drew was often sporting a great pair of heels--even climbing ladders in them!

So if you're wondering what to wear to the Nancy Drew 2011 Convention in Charlottesville, maybe these will inspire you :-) Try chasing suspects down a dark alley in these!

One thing I'm noticing in stores is a trend for peacocks this year! In stationery, Christmas ornaments (I got several of those this year!), fashion, and jewelry. I don't think it's just because I have peacocks on the brain...

If you're thinking about ideas for our Nancy Drew gift exchange, maybe these patterns will inspire you...

Jenn:)

No comments: