Saturday, July 3, 2010

Nancy Drew Watches For Sale

Sleuths,

I've now added the officially licensed Nancy Drew watches for sale--shipping starts around July 15 - order now at:

http://www.nancydrewsleuth.com/jewelry.html

2 designs - the Nancy Drew images/circles with "Nancy Drew" or The Secret of the Old Clock Russell H. Tandy 1st art image of Nancy.

The straps are genuine leather, the face is a nice large size, they are unisex in design so guys or girls can wear them. See sizes/full description at the website link above.

They are 25.00 ea and I'll even do a special for anyone wanting both designs at 2/40.00. Shipping is 5.50. You can order at the website (if ordering 2 at the website, I'll process the refund of 10.00), use Pay Pal on your own for the right amount or have me invoice you, or send me a check or money order:

Jennifer Fisher
P.O. Box 128
Higley, AZ 85236

Jenn:)
nancydrewsleuth@aol.com

No comments: