Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sleuth Shop Sale: 30% off to members!

Sleuths,

Just added a ton of items to the website - leftovers from the 2010 convention, items from my collection that are duplicates from the '07 movie, Girl Detective promotions, etc., books used in the filming of the '07 movie and a lot of other Nancy Drew books and boys'/girls' series books too and the Sleuth Cookbook.

I'm having a summer sale at my Sleuth Shop - 30% off all orders from Sleuth members. (Excludes the handbags--but will do a 5.00 off on the handbags or 10.00 off 2 bags!)

The sale isn't reflected at the website, you'll have to either:

a) e-mail me your order and I'll get a total reflecting the discount to you, will send you a Pay Pal invoice or you can send me a check/money order (sleuths@ndsleuths.com)

OR

b) you place your order at the website, and I'll refund you the discount immediately.

http://www.nancydrewsleuth.com/thesleuthshop.html

Jenn:)

No comments: